We started with a simple idea: To inform, support, educate and rise awareness trough ICT
Ilumine Center for EU Funds and ICT is non for profit organization working in Macedonia and connecting citizens with the region and especially EU citizens. Mainly focused on information, education and training’s. We are organizing also events with public interest with thematic approach of ICT, EU funding, access to finance and programs of supporting the entrepreneurs and SME’s.
Mission and Goals:
The association ILUMINE Center will accomplish its mission through the following goals:
• Introduction and implementation of modern methods for modular education in the new millennium in the Republic of Macedonia. Raising awareness of the citizens, education, organizing training’s and seminars and preparing for applying for funds from the EU funds (especially HORIZON2020, Erasmus + and COSME);
• Continuous monitoring of the state of ICT in education, analysis, strategy and draft measures for development of education;
• Approximation of education in the to the standards of EU education, especially in the area of ICT;
• Popularization of ICT in education, raising the scientific, social and social awareness of the citizen for ICT;
• Support for professional and professional development and improvement of teachers and students, for providing internationally recognized certification in the field of ICT in education;
• Provide analyzes, suggestions and guidelines for continuous ICT development and planning of educational curricula and programs, as well as adapt them according to the needs of the current information society.
• Development of ICT strategies in education and their implementation
• Support for strengthening the hardware and software ICT infrastructure, resources and capacities that enable the use of ICT in education (modern ICT laboratories, modern hardware and software)
• Providing high quality educational software and services for teachers and students in school system;
• Cooperation with EU and international institutions, state institutions, local self-governments, other associations of citizens and foundations and private institutions-firms;
• Support for the preparation of ICT staff for the private sector, and the development of the concept of lifelong learning with the application of ICT
• Enabling and removing barriers to learning and providing equal access to the educational process through the use of ICTs, including isolated rural areas and people with special educational needs;
• Continuous investment in research and innovation with ICT;
• Propose and find solutions to the challenges posed by the emergence of ICT, such as:
– Dependence on technology, and socio-economic impacts
– Protection of intellectual property in ICT and new aspects of security, endangering privacy.